There’s been interesting things happening at Groupon HQ this week…
• Our US counterparts revealed that they will be running an Ad in one of the much sort after Super Bowl slots.
• The Groupon UK affiliate programme has been nominated for an A4U Award!
• Our MD Chris Muhr talked to Marketing Week.
• And Patrick from the Affiliate Team learned to say the longest place name in the UK…
As well as this newly acquired skill, Patrick also deals with all of the IE side of the affiliate program, so if you have Irish traffic to your website, get in touch with him on email@example.com or +44 (0)203 510 2132 to find out how you can take advantage of it.
This week’s big tip is…
Fall In Love With Groupon: Part 2
We told you last week about the new Valentine’s themed creatives. This weeks tip is to start using them! Valentine’s day is fast approaching and the romantic deals have started flooding onto the site this week.
You can find the creatives here or in the usual places.
Remember that if you are hosting the files yourself, you have to link them with your unique tracking link so that we can pay you for the customers you bring us!
The Newsletter Tool has been updated to allow you to customise your templates even more; you can now choose which daily deal will be featured, so if you feel a side deal would target your audience better than the main deal, you can choose to have that one appear!
High Converting Banners
Best CTR performance (Last 7 days)
Best EPC performance
Killer Deals Featured In The Past Week
• One Hour Massage from a Selection including Shiatsu, Aromatherapy and Deep Tissue for £19 with Eastern Garden (Value £75) (3,383 Sold)
• Gentleman’s Grooming Experience Including Haircut, Hot Towel Shave and Facial for £27 at O Spa (Value £119)(1,853 Sold)
• 50 Lap Indoor Go-Karting Experience for £15 at F1K (Value £48) (6,468 Sold)
That’s it for another week. If you have any issues at all with your campaign, please do get in touch with your account manager, they’re very nice people who want to make you lots of money.
Have a great weekend!